Insurance Solicitor

A person who solicits property and casualty insurance for a Michigan licensed resident insurance agent (takes insurance applications and collects premiums from prospective insured for a sponsoring licensed resident agent) should be licensed with the Department of Insurance and Financial Services, 877-999-6442 or visit the website at:

Revised: 10/29/13