Pharmacy - Use of a Controlled Substance in a Dog Pound, Animal Shelter, or by a Class B Dealer

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

Contact the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affiars, Bureau of Professional Licensing at 517-335-0918 for licensure information or visit our website at

Revised: 8/2016