Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Radon Testing and Mitigation

    Required State License(s):

    No state license required.

    Other Possible License(s): 

    The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA - and the National Radon Safety Board (NRSB - offer certification for radon testers and mitigators.  Individuals must take specific training, pass an exam, and apply to either or both organizations for certification.  Names of certified individuals appear on the organization websites.  Contact Department of Environmental Quality, Indoor Radon Program (800) 723-6642 or (517) 327-2618 for further information.

    Revised:  07/26/2012

    Related Content
     •  Redevelopment or Development District License
     •  Restaurant
     •  Reinsurance Intermediary License
     •  Radioactive Materials
     •  Resident Agent / Registered Officer
     •  Regulatory Loan License
     •  Repair Facility License
     •  Raw Milk License, for Hauling
     •  Restricted Use Pesticide Dealer License
     •  Retail Motor Fuels Outlet License: Frequently Asked Questions
     •  Right-of-Way Construction Permits (Highway Right-of-way Use)
     •  Radiation Machine Registration
     •  Radiation Shielding Plan Review
     •  Residential Builder and Maintenance & Alteration Contractor Company License
     •  Real Estate Broker License
     •  Rental Referral Agency
     •  Racetracks/Racetrack Vendor, Licensing Information
     •  Repossession Agency
     •  Reptile/Amphibian Catcher, Commercial
     •  Resale
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan