Securities Agent

Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Required State License(s):

When representing a securities broker-dealer; an issuer who sells, purchases or attempts to sell or purchase securities (such as stocks, notes, and bonds, as well as other contractual or quasi-contractual agreements) is required to be registered with the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Corporations, Securities & Commercial Licensing Bureau; 517-241-6345.

Revised:  10/2013