Skip Navigation
Michigan Business, official portal for the State of Michigan Home
  • One Stop Home
  • Contact Us
  • Site Map
  • close print view

    Sewage Treatment Plant Operator(Municipal)

    Required State License(s):

    When responsible for supervisory control of the sewage or waste treatment works of a municipal entity; city, county, or metropolitan district; certification is required with the Department of Environmental Quality  at (800) 662-9178 for further information.

    Any drinking water or wastewater system or portion of a system which has been classified in accordance with MDEQ rules shall be under the supervision of an operator in charge, who shall be certified in the system classification as specified.

    For more information regarding drinking water or wastewater operator certification, please visit


    Revised: 04/2010

    Related Content
     •  Storage Tanks
     •  Securities Agent
     •  Securities Broker/Dealer
     •  Specialist/AEMT
     •  Savings Bank
     •  Special Hospital Permit
     •  Small Distiller License
     •  Seller of Alcohol License
     •  Small Wine Maker License
     •  Sunday Sales License
     •  Special 24-Hour License
     •  Specific Purpose Permit
     •  Seafood Dealer
     •  Single Business Tax (SBT)
     •  Septic Tank Waste Removal, Transport and Land Application Licenses
     •  Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permit
     •  Subdivision, Condominium and Land Division Construction (On-Site Water Supply and Sewage Disposal)
     •  Sand (Critical) Dunes Protection and Management Permit (Part 353)
     •  Scrap Tire Collection Site Registration
     •  Scrap Tire Hauler Registration
    QR code Home
  • State Web Sites
  • Site Map

  • Privacy Policy
  • Link Policy
  • Accessibility Policy
  • Security Policy
  • Michigan Survey

    Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan