Individual Income Tax
And access additional Self-Service options:
- Access Your Tax Information
- Ask A Tax Question
Tax Time Resources
- Where's My Refund?
- New Developments for Tax Year 2017
- Notice to 2016 MI-1040CR-7 Home Heating Credit Claim Recipients
- Explanation for 1099-G
- Choosing a Tax Preparer Who is Right for You
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
- Application for Extension to File Michigan Taxes
- Total Household Resources
- Flow-Through Withholding/Composite Update
- Important Information About e-file
- Sending Payments to Treasury
- 2017 Pension Estimator & Dividends/Interest/Capital Gain Deduction Estimator
- Calculate Penalty and Interest
- Credit for Income Tax Imposed by Government Units outside Michigan
- Worksheets 3 (Recipients of FIP/MDHHS) & 4 (Renters Age 65+) Estimator
- 1099-G Estimator
- Business, Rental & Royalty Activity Worksheet
An example MI-1040 attachment that filers may use to provide the required information about out-of-state income not subject to Michigan income tax. Guidance/Instructions
- MI-1040H Unitary Apportionment Worksheet Example
- New IRS Withholding Calculator and Form W-4
Resolve An Issue
- Did you receive a letter from Michigan Department of Treasury?
- Are you looking for help with identity theft protection?
- Do you need to request a hearing or informal conference?
- Do You Owe A Tax Debt?
- Did you receive a Final Bill For Taxes Due?
- Do you want to pay on a tax debt?
- Did you receive an Income Allocation for Non-Obligated Spouse form?
- Do you want to know your rights as a taxpayer?
- Are You Being Audited?
- Are you interested in a Voluntary Disclosure agreement?