- View transactions/return status, ask a question or review an answer to your question related to your Individual Income Tax account.
- Make an e-payment on a Collections debt and/or view your account summary.
- View a list of Income Tax Forms for the current tax year and previous tax years.
- Free e-file is available — do you qualify?
- The Forms Search provides forms from 2002 through the current year. You can search by Subject, Form Number or Key Word.
- Make Michigan Individual Income Tax e-PaymentsIf you have received an assessment or assessment number from the Michigan Department of Treasury, Office of Collections, please make your payment using Michigan Treasury's Collections e-Service. Please note, it is very important to use the proper payment system to ensure timely, accurate posting of your payment and to reduce the likelihood of further Collection action taken by Treasury.
Total Household Resources or Household Income is used to determine eligibility for Homestead Property Tax Credit and Home Heating Credit. One of the most frequent reasons for adjustment or denial of these two credits is an error in reporting all income.
What are Total Household Resources?
Beginning in 2012, household income has been replaced with total household resources. Total household resources include all income (taxable and nontaxable) ...Withholding for Pension Recipients Withholding for Pension Administrators