Tax Information for Members of the Military
View transactions/return status, ask a question or review an answer to your question related to your Individual Income Tax account.
Free e-file is available — do you qualify?
- Filing requirements for those serving in a combat zone or receiving imminent danger pay. The deadline for filing a Michigan income tax return is April 15. The deadline for filing and paying is extended for Military personnel stationed in a combat zone, and for their spouses, while the person is in the combat zone and for 180 days afterward. View more detailed information.
- New Developments For Tax Year 2013
- Federal Military Spouses Residency Relief Act
- Frequently Asked Questions about military income, filing requirements and residency issues
- Property Tax Information for Veterans and Military Personnel
- List of Most Commonly Used Forms & Instructions, Including Other Individual Income Tax Forms
- Income Tax Forms Index by Year
- Search for Tax Forms