Tax Professional Quick Links
- Business, Rental & Royalty Activity Worksheet An example MI-1040 attachment that filers may use to provide the required information about out-of-state income not subject to Michigan income tax. See also the Business, Rental & Royalty Activity Worksheet Instructions.
- Voluntary Disclosure by Taxpayer
- 2014 Approved Software Developers
Check here for a list of approved software developers for tax year 2014.
- 2014 Tax Text Manual Handbook on the various taxes administered by the Department.
- Click to sign up for emails for Tax Professionals from Treasury
- Michigan e-file
- Practitioner Web Services Enter a service request for your individual income tax or business tax client.
- Historical Michigan Income Tax Rates & Allowed Exemptions, 1999 - 2010
- Web Resources for Tax Preparers Save this as a shortcut on your desk top for fast and easy links to the links available here and more.
- Mailing Addresses for Tax Returns
- Revenue Administrative Bulletins
- City Income Tax Forms
- Treasury's Penalty and Interest Calculator
- EFT Payment Information for Business Filers
- IRS Web Site
- Information for Taxpayer Volunteer Groups Taxpayer Assistance Manual and other information for taxpayer volunteer groups.
- Authorized Representative Declaration (Power of Attorney Form)
MCL 205.28(1)(f) strictly prohibits employees of the Department of Treasury from disclosing confidential tax information to anyone other than the individual taxpayer or his or her authorized representative.
- Procedures and Requirements for Charitable Organizations Department of Attorney General, Charitable Trust Division