Skip Navigation
Taxes - Taxes Site | Treasury Taxes Site | Treasury
Taxes Site | Treasury
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
Individual Income Tax

Does the State of Michigan have a substitute W-2 form when a W-2 is not received from an employer?

No. The State of Michigan cannot provide substitute W-2 forms. Employees who did not receive a W-2 from their employer should contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) by calling 1-800-829-1040 or visiting their web site at: