Skip Navigation
Michigan, Official Portal for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  Collections/Delinquent Accounts
I want to talk to someone in person about my bill.

If your account is assigned to a field office, you may call and make an appointment with a Revenue Officer .

For all other accounts please call one of the numbers listed below to try to resolve your issue before visiting.

Office of Collections
(517) 636-5265
Driver Responsibility Fee Program
(517) 636-5240
Individual Income Tax Refund Information
(24 hours a day)
(517) 636-4486
Michigan Business Tax
(517) 636-6925
Motor Fuel
(517) 636-4600
Sales, Use & Withholding
(517) 636-6925
Single Business Tax
(517) 636-6925
Tobacco Tax
(517) 636-4630

Michigan Business One Stop
Link to Department and Agencies Web Site Index
Link to Statewide Online Services Index
Link to Statewide Web-based Surveys
Link to RSS feeds available on this site
FAQ Categories
 •  Index of Tax FAQ's
 •  Individual Income Tax
 •  Business Taxes
 •  1099-MISC Filing Requirements
 •  Collections/Delinquent Accounts
 •  Tax Increment Financing
 •  Service Fee/PILOT Housing
 •  State Real Estate Transfer Tax
 •  Native American
 •  Michigan Business Tax
 •  Status of Individual Refund
 •  Health Insurance Claims Assessment (HICA) Act
 •  Energy Home Improvement Credit
 •  Corporate Income Tax
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan