(EFT) Debit Payments
Welcome to the Online Michigan Automated Tax Payment System for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Debit Payments
Your user ID and password enable you to access the Michigan Automated Tax Payment System online or by touch-tone phone (1-877-865-2860). Pay your Michigan taxes quickly and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can even schedule tax payments up to 90 days in advance.
For timely receipt of your payment, the payment detail must be entered to the Michigan Automated Tax Payment System by 9 p.m. ET, at least one business day prior to the due date.
|Benefits of Using the Online Process|
- Payment confirmations can be printed
- Request an e-mail confirmation of your transaction
- View your payment history
- Verify the status of your payments
- Cancel or edit payment detail
- Update or change your bank information
|What You Need to Know|
- Your existing user ID and password can be used to access both the online payment process and the existing touch-tone phone system. If you do not have a user ID and password you must complete and submit Form 2248, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Debit Application.
- If you have forgotten your user identification and password or need them reset you must call the Michigan Automated Tax Payment System 1-866-282-1633 and talk to a customer service representative.
- Confirmation for online transactions can be received by e-mail if requested and you have provided a current/correct e-mail address. You may update an e-mail address by choosing the Manage my EFT Account selection on this page.
- If you choose to make multiple EFT payments online, you must return to this page after each payment is completed and select "Make an EFT Payment" to begin entry for your next payment.
- The profile information you enter after selecting the Manage my EFT Account option on this page is not maintained by the Michigan Department of Treasury. These changes are for EFT processes only. To notify the Michigan Department of Treasury of a change to your registered business name or address, you should complete Form 163, Notice of Change or Discontinuance.
- EFT Debit transactions will be ineligible for EFT if the bank account used for the electronic debit is funded or otherwise associated with a foreign bank account to the extent that the payment transaction would qualify as an International ACH Transaction (IAT) under NACHA Rules. Contact your bank for questions about the status of your bank account.