e-File for Free
Michigan Department of Treasury does not endorse the companies nor do we guarantee their products, services, or prices. We recommend review of the product terms and conditions to fully understand what is supported by the software. If you have questions about the software product when filing your return, you must contact their customer support area. The Michigan Department of Treasury does not offer technical assistance or customer support for the software products listed.
In most cases, in order to receive the FREE offer, you must access the software from the Michigan Department of Treasury Web site by clicking on the company name. Information about software developers will be published as it becomes available for tax year 2014.
You must click on the company's name below to take advantage of their FREE offer.
- You live in Michigan and have a Michigan mailing address, and
- Less than $3,500 AGI
- AGI is between $13,000 and $60,000 regardless of age
- AGI is $53,500 or less, and
- Age 53 or younger
- You live in Michigan, and
- Less than $32,000 AGI
- AGI is $52,000 or less, and
- Age 18 through 58 years old
- Total combined household income is less than $60,000
- No foreign income
- Have an email address
- Your home state is Michigan and,
- Less than $42,000 AGI
- Active Duty Military or
- Less than $33,000 AGI and,
- Michigan return must be filed with a qualified free Federal tax return
- No eligibility restrictions