- If the 20th of the month falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the next business day shall be considered the due date. If payment is not postmarked or received in our office by the due date, penalty and interest charges may be assessed based on provisions of the Michigan Revenue Act MCL 205.24. Check with your financial institution about their specific ACH requirements, since some banks require the ACH debit order by 4:00 PM on the business day before the due date in order to ACH transfer the funds on the due date.
- Fuel Diversion and Registration Requirements Effective July 1, 2006
- Michigan Fuel Product Codes - Effective September 2006
- Michigan Terminal Control Numbers
- Motor Fuel, IFTA/Motor Carrier Notices
- Licensed Bonded Importers Enclosed are pre-identified quarterly importer returns and schedules for quarters ending June, September and December.
- Service Interruption and Import Verification Numbers Customers impacted by Service Interruption and Import Verification Number requirements under Public Act 403 of 2000, must call our toll-free number, 1-888-213-0676, to obtain an authorization number for statutory compliance.
- Motor Fuel Act Key Definitions
- Motor Fuel Bonding Requirements All new licensees and/or accounts that are currently bonded may be required to submit a surety bond on an annual basis as a condition of maintaining their Motor Fuel Tax License or Eligible Purchaser Agreements. Bond requirements may be subject to an annual review and your bond amount may change based on the review.
- Legal (Revenue Administrative Bulletins, Directives, Court Cases)
- Estimate The Penalty and Interest Owed For Late Payment