Skip Navigation
Taxes - Taxes Site Taxes Site
Taxes Site
Email this Page
Share this Link on Facebook
Tweet this page on Twitter!
Individual Income Tax

How do I contact the IRS with questions about individual income tax or Federal Employer's Identification Numbers?

All questions regarding federal income tax returns, Federal Employer's Identification Numbers (FEIN) or any other federal questions should be directed to the Internal Revenue Service by calling 1-800-829-1040.