If I have a Will, Trust, Letters of Authority, Letters of Guardianship, and/or Letters of Conservatorship for an Incapacitated Adult, where should I send them?

These forms are no longer valid upon the death of the individual taxpayer. If there was no need to obtain Letters of Authority, complete and send a Claim for Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer (form MI-1310) with a copy of the death certificate.

These forms can be mailed to:

Michigan Department of Treasury
Customer Contact Section
P.O. Box 30058
Lansing, MI 48909

Or faxed to: 517-636-4488