Who can file a composite return?

A Flow-Through Entity (FTE) that has generated Michigan taxable income and has two or more nonresident individual members or trusts (or more than one FTE participating on behalf of individual members or trusts)  may file a Composite Individual Income Tax Return (807). An FTE with no taxable income may also file to get a refund of withholding paid on behalf of members.