What do we do if we received a check for a batch of Home Heating energy drafts, but we lost the copies of the customers' energy drafts we submitted for payment.

The remittance advice attached to the check has a current document number printed on the remittance advice (or stub) of the State Treasurer's check you received. This three-digit number is prefixed with the letters “vztea”. Call the Energy Unit at 517-636-0307 and provide the current document number.