Meet the Department of Talent and Economic Development
- Talent attraction, retention and training are the currency for the State’s future economic growth. The Department of Talent and Economic Development allows the state to leverage its ability to build talent with in-demand skills while helping state businesses grow and thrive
Joining job creation and economic development efforts under one umbrella, TED consists of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation, the Michigan State Housing Development Authority, the Michigan Strategic Fund and the newly created Talent Investment Agency (TIA).
- State offers resources that can help graduates with information on careers, in-demand skills
As thousands of students prepare to graduate from high school and college, the Michigan Talent Investment Agency reminds them that information about careers and in-demand skills is available at their fingertips.
- Virtual Tour in Marne Showcases Job Opportunities in Skilled Trades and Manufacturing
Michigan Talent Investment Agency and Under the Radar Team Up to Reach Students and Parents through Georama Technology
- Unemployment Insurance Agency Offering Free Seminars for Unemployed Workers
To help its customers better understand the unemployment insurance system, Michigan’s Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) is hosting free Unemployed Worker Seminars at locations around the state.
- Talent Investment Agency
- Pure Michigan Talent Connect Your launch pad for new jobs, careers, and talent.
- Workforce Development Agency The Workforce Development Agency's vision is to promote a flexible, innovative, and effective workforce system within the State of Michigan.
- Unemployment Insurance Agency UIA Unemployment insurance services for workers and employers. Online services available.
- Pure Michigan Travel Your Michigan travel resource!
- Pure Michigan Business Michigan welcomes new partners with the gifts of unmatched resources, leading technology and a workforce eager to help you grow.
- Michigan Strategic Fund The Michigan Strategic Fund oversees state economic development strategies. Its 13 member board has statutory authority to direct state appropriations in support of business development, community development, and state marketing activities, including the promotion of tourism, film industry, arts and cultural affairs.
State Housing Development
- Mi State Housing Development Authority The Michigan State Housing Development Authority provides financial and technical assistance through public and private partnerships to create and preserve safe and decent affordable housing.