Skip Navigation
Treasury, Official Portal for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
Can a MET contract be rolled over to another Section 529 Program?
The beneficiary could roll over MET funds to pay another 529 program once they reach age 18 or graduate from high school.

FAQ Categories
 •  Unclaimed Property
 •  Taxes
 •  Payroll Direct Deposit
 •  Michigan Education Trust
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2001-2014 State of Michigan