MAINTENANCE NOTICE: The Treasury website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Thursday, August 27 from 12 a.m. (midnight) until 2 a.m. EST and again on Saturday, August 29 from 12 a.m. (midnight) until 2 a.m. EST. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Accounts eligible for e-Service are businesses and individuals who have:
- Delinquent tax debt(s)
- Driver Responsibility Fee(s) (DRF)
- Other assessed delinquent debt(s) collected by the State of Michigan, Department of Treasury, Office of Collections
- Currently, you have the ability to make a payment. Expanded services will be available in the future.
- To utilize this payment feature, you must have:
- A State of Michigan, Department of Treasury, Office of Collections account number. (The account must have a balance due)
- A valid checking or savings account
- The nine digit routing number of your financial institution