Skip Navigation
close print view
If I have no payroll in a quarter, do I still have to send in my reports?
Yes. You must still send in your Form UIA 1028, Employer's Quarterly Wage /Tax Report.

Forms are available here.

Forms are also available by automated fax 24/7 by calling 1-800-638-3994 and selecting option #4.

Forms can be mailed to you by calling 313/456-2180.

FAQ Categories
 •  Employer
 •  Jobless Worker
 •  SUTA Dumping
 •  Overpayments FAQ
 •  Emergency Unemployment Compensation
 •  UIA New Business FAQ
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan