Welcome to the Unemployment Insurance Agency
- Michigan Web Account Manager for Claimants and Employers
The Michigan Web Account Manager (MiWAM) is the Unemployment Insurance Agency's (UIA) new and improved system for managing your unemployment account electronically.
UIA News and Information
- Introducing the new Michigan Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) Debit Card Your current Unemployment Insurance debit card is being replaced with a new card from Bank of America. Your unemployment benefits will be automatically deposited to your new card beginning June 2, 2014.
- 2014 EMPLOYER SEMINARS The UIA is offering free seminars around the state to acquaint employers with the unemployment insurance system.
- Attention Veterans with UCX claims
- Frequently Asked Questions from Customers The most common questions about unemployment benefits being asked by customers.
- Manage Your Tax Account
- Employer Handbook (January 2014)
- Office of Employer Ombudsman
- Taxes & Tax Credits
- Michigan Unemployment Tax Credit
- Employer Webcasts
- State Information Data Exchange System (SIDES) E-Response
- Client Level Reporting Toolkit for Professional Employer Organizations
- Form UIA 1005, Registration for Client Level Reporting
- Legislative Information
- Wage Record
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program
- UIA Employer Services Brochure
- 2014 EMPLOYER SEMINARS