Quick Certification Method
After using MARVIN a few times, these condensed instructions provide a quick method of certifying for weeks of unemployment.
- Call MARVIN's toll-free telephone number: 1-866-638-3993.
- Enter your Social Security Number using the keypad on your touch-tone telephone or telephone with a tone-pulse switch (the switch must be set on tone).
- Enter your four digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not write your PIN in your booklet.
- Press 1 to certify for weeks of unemployment.
Press 2 to inquire about payment on your claim.
Press 3 for helpful hints about MARVIN.
Press 4 to complete the Eligibility Review Process (ERP) - available only on Thursdays and Fridays.
Hang up to end the call at any time.
- MARVIN will ask you several questions. Answer these questions by pressing:
1 - if your answer is YES
9 - if your answer is NO
* - Press the star key after entering the dollar amount and the cents
$150.20 = Enter dollar amount: 150 *
Enter cents amount: 20 *
When entering dates, do not leave spaces - 073003.
- MARVIN will repeat all of your answers. · Press 1 - if all of your answers are correct. · Press 9 - if any of your answers are wrong. The questions will repeat once more. After three failed attempts to enter the correct information, MARVIN will tell you to review your handbook or call our Inquiry Line at 1-866-500-0017.
- MARVIN will tell you the date your payment will be processed and the dollar amount. If your payment is not payable, MARVIN will tell you what to do next.
- Do not hang up until MARVIN tells you Good Bye.