Skip to main content

How do you make a complaint concerning the Friend of the Court?

The Attorney General does not oversee the Friend of the Court (FOC).

The grievance procedures established by the Legislature provide that a citizen should first file a written grievance with the county FOC office.

By law, MCL 552.503, the duties of the FOC are performed under the direction and supervision of the chief judge.