Skip to main content

I'm having a problem with my credit card who do I get help from?

If you would like help mediating a complaint with your credit card company, you may file a complaint online with Attorney General's Consumer Protection division.  If any questions, call the Consumer Protection division toll-free at 877-765-8388 or 517-335-7599.

National banks are regulated by the federal Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC).  For more information about the OCC, or to get more information about credit cards and complaints about credit cards, please visit their website.