Skip to main content

Who do I call to report suspected child abuse?

You should call the Department of Health & Human Services.  All of the offices are listed on their website. The Child Protective Services number is listed there.  You can also call 800-942-4357.  By statute, your name must be kept confidential unless you agree for it to be released or a court orders it to be released.