Skip to main content

Change in Security Deposit Amounts

If units are acquired or sold during the year, you must submit:

  • A rider to your bond from your surety/insurance company showing an increase or decrease in bond amount;
  • An updated power of attorney from surety/insurance company; and
  • If you sold your property, the name and address of the new owner.