Government and Local Entities Posting Solicitations
The system is available from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The system closes nightly for batch processing at 6 p.m.
Bids are synced to the public VSS website every 2 hours during the work day starting at 8 a.m.
Local Entities Posting Solicitations (schools, municipalities, etc.)
- Local entities will need to register their account information in SIGMA MiLogin: https://milogintp.michigan.gov to post solicitations in SIGMA.
- New requests take 3-5 business days to process
- State of Michigan IT Access Control policies require any account that is inactive for more than 90 days to be locked
- For registration assistance and guidance, please contact the Vendor Customer Support Center (VCSC) at SIGMA-Procurement-HelpDesk@Michigan.gov or by phone at (517) 284-0580
- Online training information is available
Check back for additional information and frequent updates.