The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Local Units of Government
SIGMA provides user-friendly experiences for solicitations or SIGMA Vendor Self Service (VSS) when submitting proposals.
To begin posting solicitations, you will first need to register your account information by clicking the MILogin link.
New requests for access take 3-5 business days to process.
State of Michigan IT Access Control policies require any account that is inactive for more than 90 days to be locked. Please contact the SIGMA Helpdesk for assistance in unlocking your account. Assistance may be obtained by calling 888-734-9749 or by email at SIGMA-Procurement-Helpdesk@Michigan.gov
The system is available from 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. The system closes nightly for batch processing at 6 p.m.
Bids are synced to the public VSS website every 2 hours during the work day starting at 8 a.m.
Government and Local Entity Actions
Bidding on Contracts and Grants
Municipalities, schools, universities and other local entities that would like to submit a response to a state business opportunity should follow the vendor directions located here.
You will choose the category of directions based on whether you were previously registered on the Contract & Payment Express (C&PE), Buy4Michigan, or not registered at all.
- Local entities will need to register their account information in SIGMA MiLogin: https://milogintp.michigan.gov to post solicitations in SIGMA.
- New requests take 3-5 business days to process
- State of Michigan IT Access Control policies require any account that is inactive for more than 90 days to be locked
- For registration assistance and guidance, please contact the Vendor Customer Support Center (VCSC) at or by phone at 888-734-9749
- Online training information is available