The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Governor Whitmer issued Executive Directive 2019-08 calling on the Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB) to encourage expanded business opportunities within low-income communities and underutilized business areas. To receive this certification as a Geographically-Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, vendors must complete and submit a sworn affidavit. More information on this program can be found on the DTMB Procurement Executive Directive 2019-08 web page. The affidavit can be found at the following: Michigan Supplier Community Affidavit.
SIGMA VSS Vendor Instructions
Established VendorVendors who had been registered previously, were converted to SIGMA VSS. All active addresses, banking, and information are in SIGMA VSS. When attempting to register, vendors will receive a message to "activate" your existing account. Contact the SIGMA Help Desk for assistance with activating your SIGMA VSS access at 517-284-0550 or 888-734-9749.
- You should claim your account and validate your information
- Step by step instructions are provided on the VSS login page
- You can establish additional users to maintain information, track payments and respond to bids and grants
- You can establish notification preferences for grant and procurement commodities
- New payments and related payment information are available in SIGMA VSS
New vendors need to register in SIGMA VSS. There is a step by step manual on the VSS login page. You will need to be registered if the following apply.
- You are doing business with the State
- You want to respond to a posted business opportunity
- You want to bid on a grant opportunity
- Register a new account by choosing the Go to SIGMA VSS button above
SIGMA Vendor Training
These tutorials provide step by step instructions to:
- Assist existing converted vendors to claim their account
- Assist new vendors with creating an account
To assist vendors with responding to solicitation and grant opportunities, a Vendor Support Call Center is available by calling (888) 734-9749 or emailing SIGMA-Vendor@Michigan.gov.