If you have concerns about your drinking water quality, here are a few helpful steps for you:
If your water is supplied by a community water supplier:
- Review our Common Drinking Water Quality Concerns Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Contact your local water supplier
- If you experience issues connecting with your local water supplier, please contact EGLE
- Environmental Assistance Center: 800-662-9278
- Give them a call or send an e-mail to EGLE-Assist@Michigan.gov
- Submit your concern online – this feature will be available in late Summer 2020
If your water is supplied by a private well:
Contact your local health department. You can find their phone number at MALPH.org.
To contact the Office of the Clean Water Public Advocate:
Send an email to EGLE-CleanWater@Michigan.gov with your question or concern.
UPDATES OF THE OFFICE OF THE CLEAN WATER PUBLIC ADVOCATE:
Sign up to the Office of the Clean Water Public Advocate email list for regular updates.