Energy Storage Roadmap - Closed
EGLE Energy Services is offering financial assistance to entities to analyze current policies, programs, and opportunities related to energy storage in Michigan. The purpose of this project is to create an energy storage roadmap to determine energy storage potential in Michigan and develop recommendations to inform investment and policies regarding energy storage. This includes determining optimal locations to ensure that storage installations in the future are effective. Developing an energy storage roadmap will document issues and barriers, and it will also identify opportunities that aid in achieving adaptable, affordable, reliable energy and environmentally protective actions for Michigan’s future.
There are no restrictions on the types of entities in Michigan eligible to apply, however, applicants must be in good standing with the State of Michigan. Projects that will not be conducted in Michigan, and/or considered scientifically unsound or significantly increase risks to workers and /or the public are ineligible.
A total of $200,000.00 in funding is expected to be available. All applicants must provide a minimum 25% percent match of the total requested grant funds.
- Sample Agreement
- Meetings – minimum of monthly meetings with grant manager (in-person or by phone).
- Reporting – monthly progress reports and a final report on the project deliverables.
- Payment Requests – financial status report supported by invoices, timesheets, receipts, and other supporting documentation as needed, no less than bi-monthly.
- Application Posting / Open Date: August 17, 2020
- Questions Due: August 28, 2020
- Proposal Response Deadline: September 14, 2020
- Anticipated Start Date of Grant Period: October 1, 2020
- End Date of Grant Period: September 30, 2021
Questions and Answers
to view Energy Storage Roadmap RFP Questions & Answers.