Michigan Cleantech Product Launch Program (MI CPLP) - Closed
The Michigan Energy Office (MEO) through its Cleantech Product Launch Program (MI CPLP) is providing grant funds to Hardware Accelerators to help small businesses move their cleantech ideas from prototype to the marketplace.
Applicants must be Michigan-based organizations experienced in:
- Hardware acceleration;
- Providing clean technology assistance to small businesses;
- Assisting and moving start-up or small businesses through the technology readiness levels to increase product maturity; and
- A proven track record of supporting the commercialization of clean tech and energy efficiency, energy waste reduction technology companies.
A maximum of $75,000 is available for this program.
The objectives of the Michigan Cleantech Product Launch Program are to increase:
- Small business enrollment in the accelerator and
- Volume of new clean energy technologies in the marketplace.
- Meetings (in-person and/or by phone) with grant manager as needed.
- Monthly reports, at a minimum.
- Any developed templates, presentations, informational flyers, etc.
- Financial status reports supported by invoices, supporting documentation, and a narrative report (no less than quarterly).
- Final report on grant outcomes and impact, addressing any potential benefits and cost savings resulting from the project.
|Release Date & Posting:
||October 29, 2018
|Questions Due regarding Posting:
||November 12, 2018
|Changes to Posting and Responses to Questions:
||November 16, 2018
||November 27, 2018
|End Date for Grant:
||December 31, 2019
Click here to view the full solicitation
All questions regarding this solicitation should be directed to Lisa Thomas at thomasL17@michigan.gov through November 12, 2018, and responses to all questions will be posted by November 16, 2018.