Skip to main content

How can first response employees apply for workers' compensation benefits in the event of an injury at work?

If you are injured on the job, you should report the injury to your employer immediately. If your employer will not file a claim for you, you may file form WC-117 with the Workers’ Disability Compensation Agency. More information regarding the workers’ compensation benefits claims process can be found on the Department of Labor and Economic Opportunity's website.