Skip to main content

I am a student veteran with a disability and have concerns about my courses being moved online. Who do I contact?

Your campus office for persons with disabilities can help in determining what resources and tools may be available. In addition to your campus office, if you are using the Vocational Rehabilitation program, contact your Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor to find out what the program may be able to provide.