The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
How Can Michigan Economic Development Corporation Help my Business?
- Michigan Small Business Relief Program – grants administered by 15 local and nonprofit economic development organizations around Michigan.
- PMBC COVID-19 Emergency Access & Retooling Grants – grants up to $150,000 to small manufacturing businesses looking to produce Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- PMBC Virtual Procurement Assistance – this program helps source health and human service supply during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Federal support, including SBA Disaster Loans, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and the Paycheck Protection Program.
- Capital Access Program – public resources helping generate private lending financing that small businesses might not otherwise have access to.