The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Are You Accepting Donations?
The State of Michigan is collecting donations to address the most pressing needs of Michigan residents during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Michigan Community Service Commission is the State’s lead for volunteerism and donations management during times of crisis. All monetary and material donations will be deductible for federal tax purposes to the extent allowable by law.
- CDC - N95 Respirators Alternate Strategies
- CDC - Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease
- CDC - Meat and Poultry Processing Guidance for Employers and Workers
- Interim Guidance: Get Your Mass Gatherings or Large Community Events Ready for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- OHSA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- OSHA - Information for Employees and Employers Regarding the Coronavirus Disease
- US Department of Labor FAQ’s on Fair Labor Standards Act and Family Medical Leave Act
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources