Specialized Parole and Probation Supervision
- Detroit Reentry Center
The Detroit Reentry Center (DRC) falls under the Office of Parole and Probation Services within the Field Operations Administration. The goal of DRC is to enhance public safety and parolee success. The DRC houses parolees and prisoners.
- Electronic Monitoring of Offenders in the Community Michigan's electronic monitoring system is meant to provide community supervision staff with an additional tool to more intensely supervise offenders who are not incarcerated.
- Intensive Detention Reentry Program The Intensive Detention Reentry Program (IDRP) falls under the Office of Parole and Probation Services within the Field Operations Administration. The goal of IDRP is to enhance public safety and parolee success.
- Interstate Compact Agreement Information The Interstate Compact for Adult Offender Supervision, a formal agreement between member states that seeks to promote public safety by systematically controlling the interstate movement of certain adult offenders.
- Lifetime Electronic Monitoring of Sex Offenders
- Prisoner Reentry
- Sex Offender Management Sex offender management is a collaboration of agencies with the Parole and Probation agents to ensure that this population receives the treatment and supervision that they need to remain in the community productively and offense free.