Skip to main content

I have an active caregiver registry identification card and I recently was divorced/married and changed my name. How do I update my name on my registry card? How much is the fee?

You must complete the Change Name or Address Form. The form includes instructions and lists the supporting documentation you must submit with the form. The form can be found on our website at

It is your responsibility to notify your patient(s) that your name has changed. The MMMP will issue your patient(s) a new registry identification card with your updated name.