The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
CRA Takes Disciplinary Action Against Licensees in Mt Pleasant and Washington
October 07, 2022
Administrative formal complaints and disciplinary actions taken against adult-use/medical licensees in September are now available for review in the Cannabis Regulatory Agency’s September 2022 Disciplinary Action Report.
This month’s disciplinary actions:
- Washington – Premier Provisioning Center, LLC for AFS Non-Compliance (link)
- Mt. Pleasant – How Smooth It Is, Inc for AFS Non-Compliance (link)
Click here for more information regarding Disciplinary Action Reports.
The disciplinary actions taken against CRA licensees may now be viewed in the public-facing database for CRA licensees. To view disciplinary documents:
- Click the “Find a Cannabis Business in our Database” button on the front page of the CRA website.
- On the landing page, determine the type of license – adult-use or medical – and click the appropriate link.
- Search for the business and – once it is found – click the licensee’s link to see their landing page in the CRA database; all publicly available disciplinary documents will be linked at the bottom of the record.
Members of the public may now submit their complaints online via the updated complaint submission process. The Citizens’ Guide to Filing a Complaint is now available on the CRA website and walks the complainant through the simple and easy process to file an online complaint with the CRA.