The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
CRA Takes Disciplinary Action Against Licensees in Jackson, Grand Rapids, Chelsea, Detroit, Warren, Morenci, and Ann Arbor
February 10, 2023
Administrative formal complaints and disciplinary actions taken against adult-use/medical licensees in January are now available for review in the Cannabis Regulatory Agency’s January 2023 Disciplinary Action Report.
This month’s disciplinary actions:
- Chelsea - Davidson-Putman, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Grand Rapids - Cross Country Enterprises, LLC dba Exclusive Grand Rapids for non-compliant sales, non-compliant transfers between marijuana businesses (link)
- Morenci - Living Well Laboratories, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Morenci - Morenci Brothers Holding Group, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Ann Arbor - Precision Safety Innovation Laboratories, LLC for AFS non-compliance, non-compliant waste disposal (link, link)
- Jackson - MI Loud Flower Farms, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Detroit - Green Genie, Inc for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Detroit - The House of Mary Jane, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Warren - H&F Enterprises, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
- Jackson - CLDD, LLC for AFS non-compliance (link)
Click here for more information regarding Disciplinary Action Reports.
The disciplinary actions taken against CRA licensees may be viewed in the public-facing database for CRA licensees.
To view disciplinary documents:
- Click the “Find a Cannabis Business in our Database” button on the front page of the CRA website.
- On the landing page, determine the type of license – adult-use or medical – and click the appropriate link.
- Search for the business and then click the licensee’s link to see their landing page in the CRA database; all publicly available disciplinary documents will be linked at the bottom of the record.
Members of the public may submit their complaints online via the updated complaint submission process. The Citizens’ Guide to Filing a Complaint is available on the CRA website and walks the complainant through the simple and easy process to file an online complaint with the CRA.