The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Rule 20. Transition period.
(1) To ensure the safety, security, and integrity of the operation of marihuana facilities, there is a transition period consisting of 30 calendar days during which marihuana product can be entered into the statewide monitoring system to ensure statewide tracking beginning on the day a state operating license is issued to a licensee for the first time except for additional licenses issued to the same license holder for a stacked license after a first license is issued.
(2) Within the 30-calendar-day period, a licensee shall do all of the following:
(a) Record all marihuana product in the statewide monitoring system during this 30-calendar-day period as prescribed by the act and these rules.
(b)Tag or package all inventory that has been identified in the statewide monitoring system as prescribed by the act and these rules.
(c) Comply with all testing requirements as prescribed by the act and these rules.
(3) After the 30-calendar-day period, any marihuana product that has not been identified in the statewide monitoring system under these rules and the act is prohibited from being onsite at a marihuana facility.
(4) A violation of this rule may result in sanctions or fines, or both.
(5) At any time during this 30-calendar-day period and thereafter, a marihuana facility is subject to an inspection under Rule 16.