The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Rule 3. Adoption by reference.
(1) National fire protection association (NFPA) standard 1, 2018 edition, entitled “Fire Code” is adopted by reference as part of these rules. Copies of the adopted provisions are available for inspection and distribution from the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, P.O. Box 9101, Quincy, Massachusetts, 02169, telephone number 1-800-344-3555, for the price of $99.50.
(2) Cannabis Inflorescence: Standards of Identity, Analysis, and Quality Control monograph published by the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia. A copy of that publication may be obtained from the American Herbal Pharmacopoeia, P.O. Box 66809, Scotts Valley, California 95067 for the price of $44.95.
(3) Safe Quality Food (SQF), 7.2 edition
(4) The International Organization for Standardization (ISO), ISO 22000 / ISO/TS 22002-1 - food safety bundle available for the price of $275.00.
(5) International Organization for Standardization (ISO), ISO/IEC 17025, general requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories available for the price of $162.00.