The web Browser you are currently using is unsupported, and some features of this site may not work as intended. Please update to a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Edge to experience all features Michigan.gov has to offer.
Rule 35. Storage of marihuana product.
(1) All inventory of marihuana products must be stored at a marihuana facility in a secured limited access area or restricted access area, and identified and tracked consistently with the statewide monitoring system under the act, the marihuana tracking act, or these rules.
(2) All containers used to store marihuana products for transfer or sale between marihuana facilities must be clearly marked, labeled, or tagged, if applicable, and enclosed on all sides in secured containers. The secured containers must be latched or locked in a manner to keep all contents secured within. Each secured container must be identified and tracked in accordance with the act, the marihuana tracking act, and these rules.
(3) All chemicals or solvents must be stored separately from marihuana products and kept in locked storage areas.
(4) Marihuana-infused products or materials used in direct contact with such products must have separate storage areas from toxic or flammable materials.
(5) A provisioning center shall store all marihuana products for transfer or sale behind a counter or other barrier separated from stock rooms.
(6) A safety compliance facility shall establish an adequate chain of custody and instructions for sample and storage requirements.
(7) A licensee shall ensure that any stock or storage room meets the security requirements of these rules and any other applicable requirements in the act and these rules.