Michigan Facilities' Guide to SARA Title III, Emergency Planning and Release Reporting - 16th Edition - January 2018
The Michigan Facilities' Guide to SARA Title III, Emergency Planning and Release Reporting is a publication of the Michigan SARA Title III Program in the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality. Managers and environmental staff of facilities that store or use hazardous or toxic substances on site, local emergency planners and responders, consultants, and regulators can benefit from this guide.
This Web site contains a complete version of the guidebook and allows you to download it by chapter. As information is updated, modified chapters will be identified below.
We would like your feedback on this guidebook. If you have comments or suggestions on how to improve it, send an email to the Michigan SARA Title III Program at deq‑firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chapter 1: Overview of SARA Title III
- Chapter 2: SARA Title III Sections 302 & 303
- Chapter 3: SARA Title III Sections 311 & 312
- Chapter 4: SARA Title III Section 313
- Chapter 5: Emergency Planning For Facilities
- Chapter 6: Release Reporting in Michigan