Time: 08:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Location: Suburban Showplace, Novi, MI
You are invited to exhibit at the Michigan
Waste and Materials Management Conference!
The Michigan Waste and Materials Management Conference is the perfect opportunity to showcase your organization.
As an exhibitor, your participation is paramount in the educational experience. Exhibiting allows you to display your products and services to a select, coveted and quality audience. Act now! Space is limited.
- Network with industry and environmental professionals
- Showcase your company to hundreds of Michigan businesses, municipalities and environmental professionals.
- Receive dedicated time on the Conference agenda
- Your website and logo placed on the Conference Web site
- Attend educational sessions
A Networking reception will be held from 4:15 – 5:30 pm on December 13 for all attendees to have a chance to meet and greet the exhibitors. Additionally, extended luncheons and specific time has been designated on the Agenda for visitation with exhibitors.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FEE: $350
Includes continental breakfast, lunch, reception, and conference materials for one staff person.
The $350 Exhibitor fee includes:
- One 8-foot, skirted table for both days of the event
- Logo and link on Conference Web site
- Logo on projection slide show
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than November 27, 2017, in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- Attendance at any and all portions of the Conference, including meals and reception, for one Exhibit staff. Additional representatives must register for the meeting through the Attendee Registration track.
*Electrical service is available for an additional fee of $65; Additional table - $150