You are invited to exhibit at the MDEQ's premier compliance assistance event!
The Michigan Environmental Compliance Conference (MECC) is the ideal opportunity to showcase your organization.
As an exhibitor, your participation is critical to the MECC experience. Exhibiting allows you to display your products and services to a select, coveted and quality audience. Act now! Space is limited.
- Network with industry and environmental professionals
- Showcase your company to hundreds of Michigan businesses, municipalities and environmental professionals.
- Receive dedicated time on the Conference agenda
- Your website and logo placed on the Conference Web site
- Attend educational sessions
As a result of exhibitor feedback from previous conferences, additional time and extended luncheons have been incorporated into the Agenda for visitation with exhibitors.
EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION FEE: $400
The $400 Exhibitor fee includes:
- Carpeted booth space with one 8-foot, skirted table for both days of the event
- Logo and link on Conference Web site
- Logo on promotional materials and opening slideshow.
- Complimentary listing in the conference program (Exhibitors must have paid no later than May 21, 2018, in order to ensure placement in the conference program.)
- One (1) copy of the Michigan Guide to Environmental, Health & Safety Regulations
- Attendance at any and all portions of the Conference, including meals, for two Exhibit staff. Additional representatives must register for the meeting through the Attendee Registration track.
*Electrical service is available for an additional fee of $55; Additional table - $175