Community Water Supply
The Community Water Supply Program oversees the primary EPA program that sets forth minimum standards for safe drinking water as well as administering the requirements of Michigan's Safe Drinking Water Act. The program's primary function is regulatory oversight of approximately 1,400 community public water supplies in Michigan.
- Lead and Copper in Drinking Water
- District Offices Map and Contact Information
- What is a Community Public Water Supply?
- Community Water Supply Listings
- Public Notice for Emergencies
- Edward Dunbar Rich Service Awards
- Harmful Algal Blooms and Drinking Water
- Related Programs & Web Sites
- School Drinking Water Training Program
- DEQ Water Sampling 101 - Thermal Preservation