Electronic Reuse and Recycling
- Electronics Reuse and Recycling
Computers, cell phones, printers and other peripherals are part of the business and educational landscape of our society. We rely on them daily to communicate, educate and conduct business. What happens to these tools when we replace them with newer, faster models? Donating is becoming a common practice for extending the life of working electronics but eventually they will no longer be valuable as products. What do we do with these obsolete electronics as well as our broken televisions, radios, ...
- Electronic Equipment Guidance What Do Generators Need to Know About Electronic Wastes?
- Business, School, Agency, Institutions and Other Regulated Generators of Electronic Waste
- Recyclers and Transporters of Electronic Waste
- Electronic Waste Conferences and Training Opportunities
- Other Electronic Waste Management Resources
- Electronic Waste Takeback Program