What information must an applicant for a DPSTA license provide to the Director?
All of the following:
- A complete license application.
- Accompanying application pages for each additional location.
- The deferred presentment investigation/application fee for each location.
- The deferred presentment license fee for each location.
- $50,000 surety bond.
- Financial statement demonstrating minimum net worth of $50,000 per location (maximum of $250,000 per entity) determined in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Any other information the Director considers necessary under the DPSTA.
- For a complete list of licensing requirements, refer to the application from (FIS 2040).